Forum

attackfailed
fuzzycat wrote
at 2:43 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
I happens for me that when I attack, the board freezes and I get the message.
"attackfailed"

I am the only one on the board who is set out.

Feels like happening often when I need to reconnect, and it would be a sure win, and then this bug won't let me connect, and many dice are lost :-(

Replies 1 - 10 of 18 Next › Last »
mike@in-russia wrote
at 3:55 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
this happens too often for me.
Ryan wrote
at 4:03 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
Never heard this before.

Is it a recent problem?
rndaxs wrote
at 4:05 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
this happens sometimes.. attackfailed, sendmessagefailed, etc. do you have a jittery internet connection?

when it happens to me, a refresh fixes it.
super strut wrote
at 4:19 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
Same happened to me several times... ´think it´s a problem with my internet-connection. I don´t know... but it really sucks. Otherwise - lag is lag... most of us have the same problems...
fuzzycat wrote
at 4:27 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
while on the notebook i also thought it might be one of these wlan issues.

But today it happened to me on my desktop, and my cable modem is working actually quite reliable.
CP03 wrote
at 11:33 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
wow, as if the lag issue is not enough to take the fun away from the game.....not we have attackfailed!?!?
StunnedFaz0r wrote
at 11:35 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
yea, this has been happening to me on occassion.

For me, it's a lag problem & my browser will usually play catch up with everyone else's moves after the attackfailed message

as a sometimes related, but usually separete issue: if the lag is bad, the browser loses track of whose turn it is. EG claiming it is blue's turn while [other color] is attacking.
jacobsladder wrote
at 11:54 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2007 EST
Hmmm
CP03 wrote
at 12:02 AM, Wednesday March 7, 2007 EST
it's as if the game is aging and all kinds of problems slowing surfacing........
Star Block! wrote
at 6:41 AM, Wednesday March 7, 2007 EST
I think I've seen that for awhile, maybe since December. It looks the same as lag except I have to fix it with a refresh. So when it looks like I lagged out I click sit out button, if a failed message appears in bottom left then I need to refresh, if it doesn't appear then I probably lagged out and missed my turn ;)

It could be the same reason people always type the period symbol in the gpokr chatbox? To see if they get a sendmessage failed error.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary