Forum

Uhm, can you check this out? Really strange game.
Brtn159 wrote
at 1:24 AM, Monday March 5, 2007 EST
Just finished a game where everything started off fine until about the fourth round when all of the sudden a lag spike hits the table. The typical spike you'd think, so I simply refresh and expect the game to be back and moving. But not, instead the game just continues to sit people out without even running down their time clock.

I open a second browser and try to see if a new one will refresh. But instead, as the second one pops up and I flip back and forth between the screens, certain players are making several moves and if the one fails, their dice restack to the previous number and they use a different territory to attack.

Next, it seems to calm down and return to normal. However, for all but two pieces the game starts to sit us out and them immediately back in without even touching the button, causing us to lose our turn without a chance to go. Meanwhile the same two people are the only ones with turns.

This continues the whole game and they proceed to take over the board and then randomly, the entire table flags, even though we didn't hit the flag button. Which then causes us all to lose points while the two take first and second with +50 and +14.

Now the first part could be lag, but it was unlikely to be. Because of the fact our timers weren't running out and it auto-sat us back in. I don't know what the hell was up with this, if anyone has any ideas, please tell me what to do if it should happen again.

KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary