Forum

cheat codes?
XicaDaSilva wrote
at 4:22 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
Never heard of this!
From wikipedia:

Cheat Codes, Favoured IP addresses
========================================
There is current speculation amongst many players in the online disussions that there are 'cheat codes' available, or that the system favours certain players based on their IP addresses. There have been many observed instances where certain players with two dice rolls 12 against a defending player with eight dice who rolls 8. Current supposition is favouring the 'cheat code' as the behaviour seems to be controllable.

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
XicaDaSilva wrote
at 4:23 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
who are those *many* players, and where are those *online discussions* taking place?
fuzzycat wrote
at 7:43 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
I wondered about this too ;-)
________________ wrote
at 7:47 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
And the city of Bielefeld don´t exist in real life...
________________ wrote
at 7:50 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
some more Examples of common conspiracy theories (from Wikipedia):
* The Apollo Moon-Landing Hoax Theory suggests that some or all elements of the Apollo missions were faked by NASA.
* The New World Order, a conspiracy theory in which a powerful and secretive group plans to or does in fact rule the world through a one-world government.
* John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, claiming the direct involvement of the US government in the assassination.

fuzzycat wrote
at 9:43 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
Well *common* hoaxes if they are well known can be in an encylcopedia when they are handeled well.

Since they are a part of intersubjective culture.
Ryan wrote
at 10:29 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
I did a look up of the ip for the guy that made the change on wikipedia and came up with this guy:
http://aplayr.com/user/butt_plug/

He's played 9 games.

If anyone does believe something like this, which I doubt, I'll officially say there is nothing like it in the game. Otherwise I should at least be winning more games.

Semagon wrote
at 11:47 AM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
I just discovered a real cheat code - just type alt-F4. I just tried it!
mos0911 wrote
at 12:40 PM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
how about ctrl + alt + del * 2
_rnd wrote
at 2:04 PM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
good cover ryan.. they almost got us.
Ryan wrote
at 2:23 PM, Sunday March 4, 2007 EST
hmm, why are you using my initials for you account name anyway rnd?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary