Forum

I can never see the board...
Max22 wrote
at 1:16 AM, Saturday March 3, 2007 EST
Hey, all. Lately I can't see the board on Kdice -- it used to be a little annoyance solved by a refresh, but now I can never get it to show up, ever. I've tried using IE7 and Firefox, clearing my cache, clearing my temp. internet files, and refreshing like a madman, but nothing works. Any pointers?

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
apocalypse wrote
at 1:30 PM, Saturday March 3, 2007 EST
I have the same problem on any new computer that I navigate to kdice with. At first it shows up fine, but after the first refresh, the board is always blank. IE or Firefox, no difference.

So far, the only advice that people have given (including Ryan, I think) is to clear your cookies. I tried that a couple of months ago, and it seemed to work for Firefox, but didn't fix IE. IE "just started working" again after several days.

On these new machines, I don't want to clear all the cookies to check it out, but I have cleared the cookies until back before the first time I visited kdice on that machine, and it had no effect.

Confusing? Yes. I'd welcome more ideas from the community. Maybe try a reboot? ;-)
triplehelix wrote
at 2:34 PM, Saturday March 3, 2007 EST
*Kim* wrote
at 6:43 PM, Saturday March 3, 2007 EST
I've had the same problem the past few days, two things i've tried is like everyone else said, clearing your cache, cookies, internet files etc. but also restarting your computer, i have no idea why but it works for me everytime. Hope that helps!
Max22 wrote
at 12:57 AM, Monday March 5, 2007 EST
Rebooting the computer worked for me. Thanks, everyone!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary