Forum

Dr.Howe Nazi
liebs wrote
at 2:23 AM, Thursday March 1, 2007 EST
Dr.Howe talks about the holocaust in game. Dr.Howe is proud that 12 million jews, gypsys, and others were exterminated. This game needs some type of adminstration to moniter these chats and punnish such behavior.

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
Star Block! wrote
at 10:04 AM, Thursday March 1, 2007 EST
I think typing: /mute Dr.Howe Nazi
in the chatbox would help. I hope he's been banned by now though.
ebrake wrote
at 10:30 AM, Thursday March 1, 2007 EST
Just ignore the chat window, its not that hard. Your here to play dice not to chat it up. If you want a safe place to go chat with people then perhaps you should be in the my little pony chat room or something, the chat area of this game is just provided as a conveniance to the players. Its not essential for gameplay and you can choose to ignore it if someone offends you.
Star Block! wrote
at 10:43 AM, Thursday March 1, 2007 EST
Well most people don't want aplayr to be the official game site of the kkk et cetera.
ebrake wrote
at 10:47 AM, Thursday March 1, 2007 EST
Agreed, but I dont think thats going to happen anymore than this will become the official game of the crybaby where everyone is so afraid to offend anyone else that all communication stops. You cant do anything about racists but ignore them, if they figure out that they can offend you that easy they will just do it more. If you ban them thye will jsut re-register and come back to mess with you anyway. Jsut ignore them and they will move on.
________________ wrote
at 11:10 AM, Thursday March 1, 2007 EST
Oh - there are two other possibilities...

1. you can mute them... ryan implemented a mute-function. Unfortunaly I forgot how to use it...

2. and the better choice:
Kill him! Even better if the other players on the table join you and all have the only goal to kill him.

Once I was attacked by a player who called me "german nazi", "nazi-talk" and so on. I did nothing, only ´cause I´m german... But all the other players gang up together to kill this stupid guy... I was lost, but he as well...

If this happens more often, they will stopp telling us such bullshit in the chatrooms...
glob stain wrote
at 5:15 PM, Thursday March 1, 2007 EST
i agree with the last guy, if someone behaves that way, its pretty likely he'll be punished by the rest. I think the k-dice comunity is a pretty decent crowd. I don't condone his behaviour of course, theres a line and this guy has comfortably over stepped it but its very hard for ryan to do much. i see two or three "ban this guy" posts a day.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary