Forum

whats with all these people that have sand in their cooters?
ebrake wrote
at 9:05 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
I think after playing kdice for a few months things are working pretty damn good. Whats with all the bitching and moaning trying to get other players banned in every other thread in the forums?

All you whiners that have problems with pre-truces get over yourselves. Some people like to play with their friends so what big whoop, if you havent noticed there are 4 other players at each table and you could always make 3 new friends yourself and crush any truce. Its a little something called strategy, you might try it out sometime instead of making a thread in the forums to piss and moan about it.

Everyone that gets offended by what someone says in the chat area....get over yourselves. You are so self important that you thnink your opinon on what someone else types should result in banning them? WTF get off your high horse and learn to ignore the chat area if text is going to get you that butt hurt. Its a GAME, some people are going to talk trash, either ignore them or learn to realize that ITS JUST A GAME.

I think that Ryan and the others involved in putting this thing together have done a damn good job and the least you people can do is stop pestering him with your sandy cooters. If your going to be so offended by other players actions then you can go play dicewars where there is no risk of another human offending you in some way. The rest of us will be right here enjoying kdice without you.

Replies 1 - 9 of 9
Scaldis Noel wrote
at 9:59 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
ebrake,

I agree with you on some points, but not on others.

When it comes to pretruces and such, that is part of strategy, how you deal with it, but there is no problem with identifying them. It is also part of strategy. As far as abusive and racist language in the chat window, it simply isn't necessary and just makes things unpleasant. If Ryan sees it, he bans people that do it because he doesn't like it either. Making him aware of it helps to make sure that what should be a fun game stays that way.
fuzzycat wrote
at 11:00 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
racism is not a game, its a crime.
Scaldis Noel wrote
at 11:05 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
fuzzycat,

Racism itself isn't a crime in the US. It shouldn't be. It is despicable. And Ryan has a right to ban racist language on his site if he wants. But it shouldn't be illegal. Acting violently out of racism or threatening violence based on racism is illegal and should be.
fuzzycat wrote
at 11:11 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
Well im from austria and here it is a crime (as well in germany)

(this law is going back because of the history with the nazis , killing of jews and all that bad stuff)
ebrake wrote
at 11:37 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
Last I checked the laws in Australia dont apply in the US any more than our laws apply to your country.
fuzzycat wrote
at 11:45 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
[ ] I'm educated enough to know the difference between austria and australia.
steve. wrote
at 2:20 PM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
So you made a thread to bitch and moan about people who are bitching and moaning. Combine that with your avatar and id say you have the maturity of a 3 year old.

Not to mention your intelligence, how is it possible to not know the difference between austria and australia? And its not like you just read it wrong either, becuase fuzzycat mentioned being near germany and the holocaust and everything. Ive actually been chuckling out loud for a good 3 minutes here over that one.
egil wrote
at 3:42 PM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
Whining about other people complaining makes you a real tough guy without any "sand in your cooter" at all. You are hereby awarded the Golden Asshat for your contribution to Internet Manliness.
z3dd wrote
at 7:52 PM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
personally I think ebrake has a good point and without a doubt the funniest picture I have ever seen
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary