Forum

Table names
Kehm wrote
at 3:51 PM, Wednesday February 21, 2007 EST
It used to be the top players, now it's donators. While I did make a donation (and you all should you damn addicts), I don't think I deserve a table named after me.

Wooopidoo, I gave 5 bucks. Hell, I've played this game for more than 5$ worth. I think table names should be given out to top players.

Now, I know that alot of the donators pushed hard to get table names, and I understand that Ryan should support his donators.

However, when I started playing, it was kind of mythic to get to the higher tables and actually play the top players, whom names were used for tables I played on. I'd tell my friends: "Holy crap, I've played with Jait and Madwilly!"

I think it's a really nice perk for the top players. Now, nobody will say: "Woooh, I played with Kehm" Who the fuck is Kehm anyway? Oh ya, that guy who gave 5$.

So my proposition is the following: The higher tables, whatever they may be at the time, should be named after the top players, as recongnition for their good play. And the lower tables (1500 and any) should be named after donators. There are many more 1500 and 0 tables, so donators get their fair share, while the top players get to play on their own table and brag about it.

What do you guys think?

KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary