Forum

A "parting" message
JDizzle787 wrote
at 11:14 AM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
OK, Ryan wonderful game. Too wonderful. I can't wait for how many people will say I'll be back, or if no one says anything, how much they don't care, or stuff like that.

But, for at least a week, I'm going cold turkey kdice. I fell that it is a little too much of my life, even though I will still be scanning the forums (which is anyone's right to do).

The real reason for this post is to campaign two of my ideas. One is already up there, as "Some way to tell if and when your friends are paling" it's already got like23 votes. Just asking if anyone else likes it or if Ryan is considering.

Another idea is one that I will be posting, and would get me back to kdice. A tournament is my idea. Now, I would love to try my skills against the "greatest" and make it count for nothing and count for something too.

So, in order to make it count for something, we could hold a tournament. If anyone has ideas on how we could do this, comment them on the idea page. I, even though my score is unable to allow me to do this, would love to play against the "incredible ability" of the top players of today and the beta past.

If that could happen, I would love to test my obsessive playing style (I always try to tell where the opponent will go next before and after my turn , probably not unique) To keep everyone's withering attention span, I will end this long post. So, check it out and see you later (Maybe).

Replies 1 - 3 of 3
JDizzle787 wrote
at 11:15 AM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
It's playing, not paling, and what is up with the annoying mosquito ad? I'm too lazy to shut off the sound.
JDizzle787 wrote
at 7:41 PM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
bumper car
Tech wrote
at 9:42 PM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
We can't say "He'll be back in a week" when you really will be back in a week, yanno?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary