Forum

can't play with anyone in same building
Devil180 wrote
at 11:04 PM, Saturday February 17, 2007 EST
Any one know a IP changer/proxy that kdice actually works on? tried many proxies but none of them load the map. Everyone in my building runs off 1 IP unfortunatly x.x we can never join same map.

Replies 1 - 3 of 3
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:11 AM, Sunday February 18, 2007 EST
"""Any one know a IP changer/proxy that kdice actually works on?"""

Thia would actually destroy the sense of why this rule is set inplace. To hinder cheaters to log into the map several times. Unfortunally this also hits people sitting behind a company firewall. I guess this is collateral damage. You can still play, but not on the same map...
gohstlee wrote
at 8:01 PM, Sunday February 18, 2007 EST
Not only that! If you play at work, behind a proxy (and almost all large corporations use proxies), then the next person to go the the Kdice page will see your account, logged in as you, because that is the last page saved on the proxy. So, always remember to log off, if you are done playing.

I have personally seen this happen at my corporation (my account is still logged in later, when I view the kdice page from *another* machine). So far, no one has played as me (that I know of).
Gorky's Mynci wrote
at 4:15 AM, Monday February 19, 2007 EST
lol why would anyone play as you anyway
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary