Forum

big glitch, Ryan
East wrote
at 10:04 AM, Thursday February 15, 2007 EST
this happened in a game today. with three people left, this guy named glory was defeated, before me, and he came in 3rd with a +11 score raising his rating to 1658. Then i was defeated immediately after and then the game went haywire. the next thing i see is that i have come in 3RD place with +19. scrolling up i see that glory has come in 2ND place, IN ADDITION TO THIRD, and has gotten another +35 (with completely different place scores and domination scores) and now has 1693. tzisc came in first in normal fashion. i have screenshots to prove this but webhosting destroys the quality of the pic when your resolution is 1600x1200, so no one will be able to see it. if you need proof Ryan, i will be happy to send the jpegs to you. i cant remember who was flagged or whatever. it might have had something to do with it.

Replies 1 - 8 of 8
GerMANic wrote
at 10:20 AM, Thursday February 15, 2007 EST
I have seen this glitch also.
StunnedFazer wrote
at 4:13 PM, Thursday February 15, 2007 EST
i would like to see this glitch happen to me
Würfelkrieger wrote
at 7:40 PM, Thursday February 15, 2007 EST
I´ve seen that twice already!
rbairos wrote
at 2:08 AM, Friday February 16, 2007 EST
I left this afternoon with about 1526.
Played one game:

(+8 for 2nd and +6 for dominance)
rbairos stands up

How does that add up ??
Anybody else experience things like this?
rbairos wrote
at 2:12 AM, Friday February 16, 2007 EST
..And I know Im not crazy, because I sat in a couple of 1500+ tables only waiting for someone to appear, saw nobody, then sat at a no-minimum table.
So according to my previous finish +14=1513,
I would have had to started with 1499.
Thus I wouldnt have been able to sit in the 1500 tables? So what happened to my 27 points?

fuzzycat wrote
at 2:29 AM, Friday February 16, 2007 EST
rbairos, you'll have to LEAVE SEAT before changing tables. Otherwise you will remain seated, and take part of tha game, without you beeing there.

Ryan, might it be possible to change game behaviour, so that you are unseated when you change tables? Or you timeout while the game hasnt started yet?
rbairos wrote
at 1:03 PM, Friday February 16, 2007 EST
Update... My (1526+14) which became ..1513 is now 1459 this morning all on its own.

I had no idea this was happening. I thought it was clear that changing tables implied leaving your seat, a physical necessity.

Thanks Ryan, for the effort you put it on this system btw. I love playing normally,
But this is such a heartbreaker after working so hard to move to the 1500's..

Am I the only one who would consider this a bug? Surely other people may have noticed unexplained drops in their score? Can this be fixed? Are there records to correct my score?

Rob
rbairos wrote
at 1:09 PM, Friday February 16, 2007 EST
I have to add, this is changing to empty tables, waiting for other players in vain, making it even less apparent the computer has committed you to several games simultaneously.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary