Forum

goob2 and Bullet are pretruced.
algios wrote
at 4:20 PM, Friday February 9, 2007 EST
How do i get to this conclusion?

First game i played with both was an alliancebetween goob and me and Bullet just sat in a corner with two territories struggeling for not been taken out by a green player with one? territory. Not only goob only attacked green, but then allowed Bullet to attack him (so Bullet would have gotten third). There was a 4th player who helped taking out the alliance. This one would have gotten 4th. A lot of players in chat disagreed with goob, as far as i understood it. I split goob and handed him first after making sure Bullet would get 4th. Over alliance players goob took out, which deserved better in my opinion.

Next game goob and Bullet truced some other players. I Don't remember the outcome. (They were stuck in the top-right corner.)

The next game i played with them made me jump to the ceil. Goob didnt take easy stacks from Bullet. So i told everyone on the board they had a pregame alliance. All other players agreed.

Replies 1 - 2 of 2
Grunvagr wrote
at 11:15 PM, Friday February 9, 2007 EST
witness
WorldOwner wrote
at 7:15 AM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
Yes I witness this too but in other games not the one that You describe. That drives me crazy and its not fair to other players.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary