Forum

Your Actions Pay
InsaneSuicides wrote
at 9:23 PM, Wednesday January 31, 2007 EST
I found this cool site called YourActionsPay.com

I have some sources that say it is legit and I have already started receiving credit for offers. It seems better than TreasureTrooper, because if you can't refer it gives you more commission for the offers.

I am sort of letting the community of Kdice know this, but of course I can use refferals to, be kind and use my referral link.

www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=FrancisTheFool

Oh and I forgot to mention unlike Treasure Trooper it pays by Paypal.

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
fuzzycat wrote
at 4:44 AM, Thursday February 1, 2007 EST
My scam alert rings!
Cyron wrote
at 6:42 AM, Thursday February 1, 2007 EST
I've dropped the site a message letting them know about the spammer, which is specifically against their terms and conditions
InsaneSuicides wrote
at 9:38 PM, Thursday February 1, 2007 EST
nah it aint spam im right here. just made a proffessional looking post. and no it is not a scam. I have talked to them thru email and stuff, they are very cooperative. and yes i play kdice, and not this is not spam, considering out forums is a general forum it doesnt have to be about kdice.
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:08 AM, Friday February 2, 2007 EST
InsaneSuicides them beeing nice is not a matter of not being scam. In fact most scammers are extreeemly nice persons.

If you think earning money is so easy, you got a problem.

Its not scam, then until you really get more money out of it, than you have put in.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary