Forum

RYAN AM I BANNED OR WHAT!?`
z3dd wrote
at 10:27 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
I cant view a table for more than a afew seconds without it freezing.

Replies 1 - 10 of 11 Next › Last »
z3dd wrote
at 10:29 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
Oh and I am also Z3
z3dd wrote
at 10:36 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
I keep getting this:

Connection Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server connection could not be established or was terminated early.

Please try again later.
z3dd wrote
at 10:40 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
This is really uncool because I work at a big company and there are lots of people that play here and they are all having the same problem.
Chevy Man wrote
at 10:53 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
dude stop cryin...tell ur co-workers to stop cryin too.
DontTrustMe wrote
at 11:35 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
z3, you know ryan is on vacation...
THE Z3 wrote
at 12:24 PM, Monday January 29, 2007 EST
you know he was online playing yesterday and I talked to him before the server reset that he also did yesterday and then as soon as the server came back up I couldn't play anymore
JKD wrote
at 3:12 PM, Monday January 29, 2007 EST
Doesn't sound like a banning at all. I'm frightened a workplace with so many computers would reach such a conclusion based on the game freezing after a few seconds. Have you guys tried a second web browser? Have you poked java and flash with a mighty stick? I don't know but doubt it has anything to do with banning if the game is at least starting to load.
So OS/Browser/Other details?
Does it work now? How long has it been down?
z3dd wrote
at 5:49 PM, Monday January 29, 2007 EST
no it still doesn't work on any computer that I have tried I still get connection errors. It has not worked since the server reset yesterday. Might I add Ryan said right before the reset "sure I'll ban you." I did not ask him to ban me though I asked if he was going to. I find it to be to great of a coincidince that this happened right after he told me this. Especially since many people have been playing here for months and now all of a sudden no one can maintain a connection to the server.
Agro Crag wrote
at 5:53 PM, Monday January 29, 2007 EST
Ryyan seems to be a guy with a lot of patience and a sense of humor. So, he probably didn't mean it. Calm down, you're probably alright,as of the banning situation.
z3dd wrote
at 9:15 PM, Monday January 29, 2007 EST
No I'm really not as I still can not play.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary